Thursday, April 9, 2009

Back to March

I am finally getting back to posting! We have been so busy getting DH ready for his trip that I had completely ignored my Blog, but I'm back now, so here's a little catch-up on the March excitement.

Here is the picture of the shamrocks that I had promised to post. They turned out so cute and easy! The kids and I made them over Baby Girl's nap time with just a little green paint, green pipe-cleaners, and an egg carton.



These are the lovely roses that my parents sent for my birthday! It was such a sweet surprise; I had been busy all morning trying to get ready for DH and I to go away for the weekend when they arrived at the door. The kids got so excited, and Sunshine asked if she could get her picture taken next to them. I don't think I could have found a more beautiful model :)

Mr. and Baby Girl were thrilled with the delivery too.

Here are the roses after they bloomed out.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful the roses and Sunshine are :o)

    Who knew the roses would be a gift for everyone, lol, I loved seeing Mr. in the box.

    The shamrock was a very creative craft, I wish I'd thought of that for my CCD class last month for St. Patrick's day.

    ReplyDelete