Thursday, July 9, 2009

Moving Updates

It has been weeks since my last post! I really feel bad about that, but I have a good excuse. :D Aside from the crazy moving stuff I also do not have Internet at the place where we are staying, so I haven't been on much. Anyway, here is a quick update:
The move went well; we left California on June 23rd. We stayed in Colorado with the family for about six days then made it to Florida on July 1st.
The kids did so great with the traveling; we left most mornings around 3am and traveled until 5pm each night. This was a great schedule because the kids slept most of the morning, and when they were starting to get really fussy (3-5pm) we were ready to stop for the night.
The visits with the family have been wonderful too! Our time in Colorado was great, even with the house under re-model. :) We always have a good time there! The kids are also loving the farm here in Florida, and have been enjoying all the family.
We are missing all of our friends back in California, hopefully we will get out there again soon, but until then I will do my best to keep up this blog. I know, I know I need to be on Facebook too. It's on my to-do list. ;)

1 comment:

  1. It's so good to hear that all went well! And best of all, that you're having fun with the process. :)

    And.. I decided to keep my blog! You can read my quick announcement after the annoucement, lol. Basically, I just decided to have more fun with it rather than let it be a distraction from other things. Check in every once in a while... I'd love to hear from you!

    ~April

    ReplyDelete