Monday, May 11, 2009

The Flower of love

I love roses, and this week I have been delightfully lucky to be surrounded by them! Let me take you on a tour:
The rose bush I mentioned in an earlier post has just exploded with blooms, and even with a little more help from the junior gardeners it is just beautiful!
Another treat is the star jasmine (another favorite of mine) next to it has bloomed as well, and the smell is amazing!

Here is the lovely bouquet that my in laws sent me for mother's day! (Thank you! They are gorgeous!) The kids were kind enough to pose with them for my picture.

These are the roses that Dh sent me, they haven't all bloomed out yet so they only get more beautiful each day! I love the yellow, orange, and pink ones! My other bouquet is on the white shelf and the little purple flowers are from Sunshine.

And last, but certainly not least! Here are my little beauties on Mother's day. After mass we went to a pancake breakfast put on by the Knights of Columbus, and afterward the kids were each given a rose. Pink, of course, for Sunshine and yellow for little Mr.
I just love that you can see the Pismo Beach sign in the back ground :D.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous flowers!!
    Ryan said he spied you at Mass, sorry I was blind!
    We didn't end up going to the breaskfast--too bad!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete