Friday, May 1, 2009

Always something


I thought I wouldn't have anything to blog about today, but I did find something after all.

I was upstairs getting the baby ready for bed, and I figured I would fold some clothes since the kids were playing together so nicely. I could hear them happily chattering away downstairs while I finished folding. It was just one load, so I was upstairs maybe 10-15 minutes. then I came down the stairs and found this:

You can see that the yellow shelf is empty.
And the white shelf is empty.
The movie shelf was empty too. It was quite a pile.
They said that they were filling up an invisible wagon. I did laugh, but only out of shock and disbelief. BabyGirl thought it was pretty great too, until she realized she couldn't get her stroller out.
The only up-side was that the rest of the downstairs looked very clean.

3 comments:

  1. It's good to have a worthwhile activity. Keeps them out of trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if you throw everything in a pile on the floor, will they put it all back in its place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course the rest of the downstairs looked clean, everything was in the pile, LOL!

    Yes, I too am wondering if the previous suggestion works...you'll have to let me know ;o)

    God Bless you, I don't know that I would have laughed...even out of disbelief!

    ReplyDelete