Friday, February 20, 2009

Out our window


We had a lovely trip to the snow. It was perfect weather, about 30 degrees, and enough snow on the ground to play when we got there. It also snowed over night so we woke up to this beautiful site out our window.


We just went for two days, so it was great, the kids didn't get too tired. Though I can't say the same thing about the parents ;). DH and I agreed that we were more stressed out when we got home than before we left! I guess that's just part of having small kids :) and for as much work as it was, the trip was totally worth it.

1 comment:

  1. SO BEAUTIFUL! I can only imagine how "fun" it must have been having all the kids with you...could you imagine how romantic it could have been on the other hand ;o)
    Sounds like you all have some good memories and I bet the kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete