Sunday, May 17, 2009

My beautiful corner

Here is a picture of my beautiful corner of the world. I think it is my favorite place in our home. It's not much bigger than the picture shows, but that is good because I would have a hard time keeping up with anything bigger.

I sometimes wonder why I try so hard to keep it clean and tidy; it is outside after all . I have given the kids rules about throwing dirt all over, striping the leaves off the plants, and smashing snails everywhere. These rules are broken quite often, as these are the things kids like to do, and I feel like we are always cleaning it back up. Wouldn't it be easier to just let the kids have free rein?

And yes it would be, but the truth is I need this beautiful little space just as much as they do, so for now we will all have to share. They will just have to save their dirt digging for the park.

They are allowed to play with the rocks though. Mr says he can hear the ocean in this one.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet and beautiful...it makes me want a little corner too :o)

    ReplyDelete