Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lent 2010


I have given up sweets for Lent this year, and just like last year that means anything that does not provide some nutritional benefit along with it's sugar content. Granola bars: in, candy bars: out, muffins: in, cupcakes: out; you get the idea.
The season of Lent was perfectly planned out, as far as I'm concerned. It follows all the holidays where I completely over indulged, pigged out, and picked up a lot of bad habits. Now I have the perfect opportunity, and motivation, to kick some of them and get back to more balance. Did you give up anything this year?

This beautiful picture is from The Land Of Nod.


1 comment:

  1. Sadly I too am trying to kick a habit...eating and paying for fast food! While perfectly placed, I have to say not my favorite ;P

    ReplyDelete