Friday, June 19, 2009

Packing Day

Wow! I am tired! I spent Wednesday night and Thursday getting the house ready for the movers to come pack. Dh helped. Two very good friends took the kids for the day on Thursday; one in the am and one in the pm, and again in the am today. This was such a big help. We packed everything we need to take with us and prepped the house so that the movers could just come in and pack everything that was left without me having to follow them around saying Don't pack this, Don't pack that. It was a lot of work, but not as much as doing the whole move ourselves, and now that my part is done I can sit back and watch them pack. At least for the moment, if I sit for too long I will probably fall asleep. I think we got to bed around 2am both nights. On the up side I did not have to get the kids up last night! We have given up on the night time potty training, for now. What? I never told you about the potty training? Well it was interesting. More on that later, for now we have gone to night time pull-ups, and it was so nice to just let my kids sleep all night!
I had better get up now and check over my five lists again before my doughnut high wears off. I will update more later.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!

    Wish I could be there to help, the last move was so much fun ;)

    Hope everything runs smoothly from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some good carbs are a must. And really, what could be better than doughnut carbs? :)

    ReplyDelete