Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas in January

Since we ended up changing our plans to go out to CO less than a week before Christmas, the gifts were all running a bit late. Luckily our kids didn't seem to mind Christmas in mid January ;) and hopefully my in-laws don't mind either, because our boxes passed in the mail.

Yay! Bubbles!

Lulu got the first gift, and she was not willing to share. Oh that two year old personality, coming out so soon.
Here she is telling JP just who's gift it is, and pushing him away whenever he tried to come closer.
She didn't know what it was, but she knew it was hers!
Eventually she did get around to unwrapping it, and was quite delighted when we got it all set up!

Immy was really excited about her gifts too!

It was finally JP's turn and he dove in!
(She's not really homeless; I do her hair every morning, but after a long day at school it's all in her face again.)

JP was so thrilled with his camping set!

Lulu loved her new doll, and as soon as she unwrapped it she gave it the sweetest hug and took off running lest someone should try to take it from her.
Poor child, having a big brother makes you a little paranoid.

Dh got a great book, and JP tore into his next gift. Oh yes, 225 pieces of Tinker Toys! He was so happy, and spent the next ten minutes trying to get it open. No, we did not help him.
I got a lovely necklace and scarf. Now I just have to get DH to take me out to dinner, so I can show them off!
Thank you Aunt K, Grandma, Grandpa, and all the family! We love you, and merry late Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I am so in love with your kids!! They are ridiculously adorable. I have a video of Immy from the Christmas party that is so funny, I want to share with you... send me your Skype if you have one!
    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool. Lulu is so so cute in the picture where she's unwrapping the gift

    ReplyDelete