Monday, November 2, 2009

Kids

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
JP and I made some cookies while Immy was at school and Lulu was napping.
He felt so special, and was delighted that he didn't have to share the "licking spoon" with anyone else!
The cookies were really good; oatmeal, chocolate chip, and nuts! Yum; and the girls were thrilled to find out we were having cookies for snack time! We found the recipe here at Allrecipes.com. I love this site, it is great for finding and saving recipes.
Immy had last Monday off from school, so I took the kids to the library. They all love books, so the library is a favorite spot of theirs. After we got home I caught JP and Immy sweetly reading together; I just had to take a picture so I could remember it later when they started fighting again.

Here is one more of our morning outings. I like to take the kids out to activities after we drop Immy at school; this morning we did a coffee break (none for the kids :) at the Burger King with our moms group.
This worked out great also because I had to be back at the school mid morning for our first parent/teacher conference. Immy is doing great in school, particularly in math and reading, so it was a good day all the way around!

2 comments:

  1. yummy! where are some cookies for us?

    Hehe - I liked what you put with the picture of them reading together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that... where are my cookies???

    Love the photos too, thanks :)

    Love, CJ

    ReplyDelete