Friday, September 30, 2011

September 2011

New Bed!
 Little PT moved out of Mommy and Daddy's room finally. He got to stay a little longer than our usual 1yr cut-off, since DH has been gone so much. But it was time, he was ready (whether I was or not), and he was so happy to be up in the big room with the other kids! The kids were excited too, they danced and celebrated making him feel right at home.
So cute!
I started by letting him take naps in the big room while the kids were at school, then after a few days I moved him in for the nights too. He did great, and (after a few nights of giggles) they were all sleeping perfectly together.

Daddy-boots are the best
Dress-up Days!

Always Stylin'

First Haircut!
Pretty Lulu!
Good-Byes to my gals
Gonna miss my BF
 I caught a few fun nights out with the ladies before we moved to CA. I miss all my FL friends, and after three years it was hard to say good-bye.

Last MOMS Club for me; you guys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment