Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fabric Easter Eggs

I am so late with this post that I thought about not even putting it up, but I still like to record what we did this year just in case I (or someone else) want to do it again next year. So here are the fabric Easter eggs I made for the kids this Easter.

Here is the Secret Pocket Easter Egg I made first using the tutorial from Sew, Mama, Sew. A couple of the moms in my MOMS Club got together and we made these, but I didn't think it turned out very well. We were all experienced sew-ers, and the eggs turned out looking more like beach balls. The pocket was also too small to be of any use.

My second attempt was much better. I drew up a simple three piece pattern that has the pocket on the back. I think it is much easier to make and has a good size pocket for treats and candy. 
I will try to post a simple tutorial soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment